Sunday 7 July 2013

Ramblings...

Well, I started this blog as a way to keep notes in the kitchen, but it has quickly grown to include my ramblings about other things I am passionate about.  Therefore, I have added headings at the top of my blog to organize my posts...

You can find all of my kitchen notes and recipes under the 'My recipes' heading.

The 'Ramblings:  All things toddler' heading is about another one of my passion, playing and learning with my kids at home.  I love being a stay-at-home mom.  I always knew I wanted to have kids and always knew that being 'mom' would be my ultimate career.  I am so lucky that I am able to do this and I do not take it for granted!  I am working at incorporating more of my skills and creativity from my other career as a teacher at home with my kids, because I am of course their first teacher.  I love to read all the other great ideas out there on other mommy blogs and I also have some very creative friends.  I am happy to share whatever we come up with.

The 'Rambling:  All things green' heading is about my attempts to lead a greener and healthier lifestyle.  I do this for myself, for my family, and for the environment.  This is not a new interest for me, but it is the first time I feel that I am actively making big changes.  Some changes, like buying organic, can be pricey, but others, such as making my own cleaning and personal care products, have the added advantage of saving us money!

I may add more topics as new interests pop up, only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment